Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

Someone asked me yesterday, so what are my New Year's resolutions?

Actually, nothing new.

I intend to more fully explore nutrition and exercise, those things I've been blogging about in 2008. My research into vegetables and fruits and their value has inspired me to find new ways of incorporating them into my diet (which isn't an easy task for a Meat Lover).

Last night for our New Year's Eve dinner, we had two different kinds of salads. I'm really getting into cabbage, and trying to eat more of it.

I also intend to keep track of my prescriptions, to make sure I have enough of each medication (for blood pressure, cholesterol, and diabetes) to last through the month.

And I will continue to monitor my glucose level once a day, and use that feedback to control my sugar intake.

I wish all of you good health for 2009!

No comments: